PRODUCT INFO: Drawing Made Easy: Colored Pencil by Eileen Sorg is a 64 page book published by Walter Foster in 2009. This book is not only great for beginners but she has tips that anyone can use as well as tutorials on a variety of subjects. Note: Eileen will also be a featured instructor at this years CPSA convention in August!
Q: On average, how much time do you spend on a piece of art?
- To be eligible to play you must first "Like" our facebook page at
- Must not have won a "Fun Giveaway" prize in 90 days.
- Post your answer on this blog entry's comment section before draw date/time.
- One entry per profile
- Winner will be announced here so check back!
- You have 7 days to claim your prize.
CHRIS CHARLTON IS THE RANDOM WINNER!Please email your shipping address to email@example.com to claim your prize