Koh-I-Noor woodless pencils have a smooth feel and excellent lay down properties preferred by professional artists. They have a weighty feel, which is ideal for drawing, coloring, and illustrating. Each high-density pencil includes five times as much lead as a regular pencil. Pencils are pre-sharpened and have a lacquer coating. They can be sharpened in any pencil sharpener.
Answer the question below by leaving your comment on this blog entry for your chance to win. We will choose 1 random winner Friday, July 6th 12.00pmEST.
Q: What time of day do you feel most creative?
- To be eligible to play you must first "Like" our facebook page at
- Must not have won a "Fun Giveaway" prize in 90 days.
- Post your answer on this blog entry's comment section before draw date/time.
- One entry per profile
- Winner will be announced here so check back!
- You have 7 days to claim your prize.